Re: RARA-AVIS: HOT ROCK and BLACK ICE

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 22 Jun 2009

    In a message dated 6/21/09 6:38:04 PM, nevins_mark@yahoo.com writes:

    > By the way, in all the discussion of "silly noir," nobody has mentioned
    > the work of Garth Ennis, who is surely one of the best examples I know of
    > for "over the top"--PREACHER, anyone?

    I like Garth's stuff. have the complete Preacher in first run. he is however so far over the top that he looks down at it with a bombsight

    John Lau

    ************** An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823273x1201398689/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&; hmpgID=62&bcd=JuneExcfooterNO62)