Re: RARA-AVIS: my Charles Williams mini-marathon

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Jun 2009

    Nothing in Her Way is good, too. Creative Arts was set to make it one of the original Black Lizard books just before the line was subsumed by Random House.
      John

    From: Jeff Vorzimmer <jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: my Charles Williams mini-marathon To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 5:28 PM

    > there are several other Williams titles I've never read: River Girl, Hill Girl, Big City Girl, Nothing In Her Way, The Crooked Flamingo, Stain Of Suspicion. any of you have favorites among these?

    River Girl is the best of his first three. The other Dell PBOs you mention, Talk of the Town a.k.a., Stain of Suspicion and All the Way a.k.a., The Concrete Flamingo are also very good.

    Jeff