Re: RARA-AVIS: Hello from new member Jonathan Maberry

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 16 Jun 2009

     Well, I'm one of the many pulp freaks on Rara-Avis. I should also recommend the group Pulpscans....they don't, however, do much in the way of Hero Pulps (ag gressively policed copyright issues) which I suspect is the stuff you are actually most interested in. Rara-Avis is still the go-to place, though, for info on most of the pulp _writers_.....whether you are hung up on Lester Dent or Norbert Davis, on Paul Ernst or "Luke Short".....chances are good that one of us can say a word or three.

    James