RARA-AVIS: a BSP moment

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 13 Jun 2009

    Hi Rara peeps,

    I've already posted this on DL, and I don't know how many of you read that regularly, but I'm guessing it's not many of you. So, in case you didn't know, I just wanted to say that my hardboiled mystery, IDENTITY CRISIS, is available not only for Kindle -- http://tinyurl.com/nj9gvg -- but also on Scribd -- http://www.scribd.com/doc/16358674/Identity-Crisis .

    What is IDENTITY CRISIS like? It features Sam McRae, a tough female lawyer, who ends up running afoul of the Mob when she investigates a case in which her client is accused of murder and identity theft (possibly against Sam herself--or it seems so at first). The story is appropriately convoluted and the protagonist is sarcastic, but likeable (with her share of personal problems) in the best traditions of the genre--or so this author would like to think, anyway. :) FWIW, others have told me they like it. People who I don't even know or are related to in any way. :)

    If you read it and would like to review it here or in the user comments on Amazon or Scribd, I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks, Debbi

    PS--my first noir short story, "A Woman Who Thinks," will be published in CHESAPEAKE CRIMES 4 to be issued by Wildside Press in March 2010. You can read the announcement here: http://www.chessiechapter.org/. The theme for the anthology will be: They Had It Coming.

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS Available online through Amazon and Scribd.com http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/