RARA-AVIS: Re: Death and Life of Bobby Z

From: ABQBrewer@aol.com
Date: 13 Jun 2009

    Hi all:

       I saw this DVD via Netflix a couple of months ago. It was all right, but the book was much, much better. I've read and enjoyed all of Winslow's books, though I didn't know about the one written as MacDonald Lloyd. I'll have to track that down.

       I enjoyed the movie version of Killshot. Very surprised that Mickey Rourke was able to pull off the Native American hitman, but it worked for me.
      Best,
      Steve Brewer

    _www.stevebrewer.blogspot.com_ (http://www.stevebrewer.blogspot.com/)
    _www.anewscafe.com_ (http://www.anewscafe.com/)