Re: RARA-AVIS: Death and Life of Bobby Z

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Jun 2009

    I've seen the movie. It went straight to DVD. It wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible either. It's worth watching. There is one really stupid action sequence involving people throwing bombs or grenades or something out of a light aircraft. I kind of sighed and rolled my eyes when that happened. Sometimes I wonder if everyone in the movie business is 12 years old.