Re: RARA-AVIS: Death and Life of Bobby Z

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 13 Jun 2009

    In a message dated 6/12/09 9:06:43 PM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net writes:

    > In a weird coincidence, I just stumbled upon a mention of a movie made
    > from this Don Winslow novel.  Does the fact that I've never seen it mentioned
    > here mean it's not worth seeing, or that nobody else was aware of it
    > either?  Both?

    I'm aware of it. found out about it when I did some preliminary investigation into movie rights. never got a theatrical release. guess I'll have to rent it along with Killshot

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&; hmpgID=62&bcd=JunestepsfooterNO62)