RE: RARA-AVIS: Don Winslow

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Jun 2009

    Hi Bill, Thanks for pointing this out. I should start reading your blog regularly. Of course, it would probably end up costing me a lot of money. For the record, the Library of Congress copyright catalog does list Winslow as the pseudonymous author, but does not list the alternate UK title: http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?Search_Arg=lloyd,+macdonald&Search_Code=NALL&PID=lp0K2Kc5s164ezPT-xr8BolJcfv&SEQ=20090612132910&CNT=25&HIST=1 Mark