Re: RARA-AVIS: Gold Medal Complete Bibliography

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 09 Jun 2009

    There use to be a great one online that had a list of every GM paperbacks 100 - 2105 and, I think, cover art, for many of them, but it's been gone for about three years now. The guy who maintained it did say that the information was culled from Jon Warren's Official Price Guide Paperbacks, which has a complete listing and is pretty easy to find. There's also a fairly complete list (up to 946) in Kevin Hancer's Paperback Price Guide.

    Members of this list, myself included, have contributed scans for Gold Medals to BookScans.com which has a scan of the cover of just about every one, though there is no information about the books themselves other than the number.The Gold Medal page can be found here:

    http://www.gm.bookscans.com/gm.htm

    Jeff