RARA-AVIS: Re: Killshot

From: John W. Woolley (JohnWWoolley@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Fred Willard <fwillard@...> wrote:
    > I just watched it and concur with the NY Times judgement.
    > Excellent cast, excellent performances, Dianne Lane was a standout.
    > I'd highly recommend it. Be happy to hear the reaction of others.

    What the *HECK* Fred? Get your priorities straightened out. NO WAY you should be spending your valuable time watching movies or reading rara-avis, till you're done with DOWN ON PONCE : THE NEW GENERATION or whatever it's going to be called.

    You've got responsibilities, man. You've got a PUBLIC. Concentrate.