Re: RARA-AVIS: Tough Guys

From: James Reasoner (jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 03 Jun 2009

    ----- Original Message ----- From: Bill Crider To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 9:22 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Tough Guys

    I know at least one crime writer who's a tough guy. Joe Lansdale is a member of two martial arts halls of fame. He runs a martial arts school where he teaches the style he invented. I've seen him in action, and I sure wouldn't want him to use those martial arts on me. Bill Crider

    And yet you were able to throw him aside like a little girl when you both spotted that shelf full of Gold Medals at the same time in Half Price Books
    . . .

    James