RARA-AVIS: Blurbs

From: Kevin Burton Smith (kvnsmith@thrillingdetective.com)
Date: 03 Jun 2009

    I know some of you are regularly blurbing?

    Should we take a blurb from one of you as a sign of endorsement?

    Have any of you found something you've said taken out of context or even misrepresented when used as a blurb?

    Have any of you ever regretted a blurb?

    Kevin Burton Smith Thrilling Detective Web Site Spring 2009 Issue Now Online
    "Love Rears It's Ugly Head"