RARA-AVIS: Re: talking tough

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2009

    Jim,

    I never ran into you at the few conventions I've gone to so I can't answer that, but I did qualify my comment by saying "most".

    One mystery writer I know who is genuinely a tough guy (although he's probably too modest to think of himself like that) is Michael A. Black. Black belt in Tae Quon Do, built like a tank, also a cop, he's someone who probably could handle a couple of AQ (as Child likes to call them) in a darkened alley.

    --Dave