RARA-AVIS: Re: talking tough

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 31 May 2009

    The accompanying picture in the Globe, Child's not wearing a leather jacket, more of a James Bond style suit. Very expensive looking. At least if there was a genuine picture catching him playing pool that could be something I could respect, as opposing to the typical tough guy posing (or worse, the one where the author looks like they're drugged out of their mind--saw one of those on a thrilling site a few years back). And with a pool cue he'd have a slim (very slim) chance of getting out of that darkened alley alive, at least assuming the AQ he wanted so desperately to tangle with weren't carrying firearms.

    --Dave