RARA-AVIS: EDDIE COYLE dvd

From: Stewart Wilson (stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 28 May 2009

    I just noticed that FRIENDS OF EDDIE COYLE, the film adaptation, was released May 19th on Criterion. I plan on watching it soon. The film was last mentioned on the list by Mark:

    http://www.miskatonic.org/rara-avis/archives/200706/0296.html

    Mark was being so succinct that I can't tell what he thought of it. The thread in the archives isn't much help either: it was either a thread about adaptations that were better than their book counterparts, films that were adaptated from _great_ hardboiled/noir books, or films that were adapted from hardboiled/noir books. Maybe I will figure it out after I see the film.

    Cheers,
    --Stewart