RARA-AVIS: Re: Killshot

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 28 May 2009

    Mark, some reviews are up on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Killshot-Mickey-Rourke/dp/B001U0HB5Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1243540867&sr=8-1 Can't wait to see this myself. I recently re-read Killshot, and on a second read I thought it was on one of Leonard's best novels, if not his best. Apparently the film was cut down significantly to cut out Johnny Knoxville's character (the deputy). They thought this would make it less confusing??? Would love to geta hold of a director's cut Jason