RARA-AVIS: Killshot

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 27 May 2009

    Over two years ago, I started seeing "coming soon" announcements about Killshot, the film based on Elmore Leonard's book, think I even saw a preview for it in a theater at the time. I kept waiting, but it never showed up. Over a year ago, I started seeing the "Coming Soon to DVD" trailer on certain DVDs. Kept waiting, didn't appear. Well, it seems it finally came out on DVD this month. Has anyone seen it? Is it any good, or was it delayed for a reason? Mark