RARA-AVIS: JDMBibilophile

From: Harry Joseph Lerner (harry.joseph.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca)
Date: 26 May 2009

    Hello Everyone,

    A while back a fellow rara-avian made mention of the JDMBibliophile. I am interested in the possibility of getting photocopies of a few articles from this journal and I have located issues at libraries such as the special collections department at the University of South Florida (where the journal was originally published.) My problem is that inter-library loans are very, very expensive. I requested a total of 8 pages of material through the library at the university where I work and it cost me $15! Do any of you rare birds know where else I might look to get photocopies at more reasonable prices?

    Thanks in advance!

    Harry