RARA-AVIS: Walter Gibson

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 24 May 2009

    Jim Doherty sez....

    ...."is melodramatically wordy, like Walter "Maxwell Grant" Gibson. "

    Back in the good old days, when you could get all of The Shadow novels on-line, I proof-read one of them (The Chests of Chu - Chan, I think) for the website owner. It was kind of funny because my spellcheck went mad catching all of the bizarre invented words....I called them "Gibsonisms"....that make up the books. It's like reading "Jabberwocky".

    James Rogers