Re: RARA-AVIS: Kill a Critic: A Revenge Lit contest

From: sandra seamans (sandraseamans@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 May 2009

    Hello Dan,
      Do we have permission to pass the news of this contest along to other writers?
      Thanks, Sandra

    From: biblioasis2 <biblioasis2@yahoo.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Kill a Critic: A Revenge Lit contest To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 3:41 PM

    Hello,

    My name is Dan Wells, publisher at Biblioasis.  We've just published what we've been billing as a bit of Christie on crack, a comic-noir slacker-cozy by Terry Griggs called Thought You Were Dead.  To celebrate, we're throwing a Revenge-Lit Flash Fiction contest: 250 words on the death of a literary critic.  Details at www.revengelit.blogspot.com.  I thought someone in the group here might be interested in taking part.

    Looking forward to being part of this group!

    Best,

    Dan Wells