RARA-AVIS: Re: Cutter & Bone

From: Duane Spurlock (duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 May 2009

     "funkmasterj@runbox.com" funkmasterj@runbox.com gogomasterj wrote:

    << I finally got around to reading this book recommended to me by Mario.  I enjoyed it, but it sure was strange.  I was motivated to read it now (considering I have 33 library books out) because the film, Cutter's Way, is currently avaiable in my cable On Demand.

      It's a fine book. A nice example of 1970s noir. The film, although slightly different, is also fine.
    - Duane www.pulprack.com