Re: RARA-AVIS: Free electronic edition .pdf of PANIC ATTACK by Jason Starr now available

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 12 May 2009

    In a message dated 5/12/09 10:06:49 AM, kmontin@sympatico.ca writes:

    > You have to sign up with your name, e-mail and mailing address. State
    > and ZIP code are compulsory. I don't know if it's intentional, but
    > non-U.S. residents can't do it. Unless . . . I just had an idea.

    odd. I downloaded it and the PDF was blank, yet it took up enough space on my hard drive like there was a document there

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322936x1201367173/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&; hmpgID=115&bcd=Mayfooter51209NO115)