Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Mike Shayne Comic Book

From: James Reasoner (jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 11 May 2009

    Kevin wrote, concerning John Samony, Jr.:

    "But I haven't heard from him for years. The fact the Mike Shayne site was such an obvious labour of love and has now gone MIA does not bode well. Maybe James Reasoner, who may be lurking here (and was Brett Halliday for a while) might have an idea?"

    I haven't heard from John in years, either, and didn't know that his Flagler Street site was gone until someone on this list mentioned it. The last time he emailed me, he was trying to sell some YA fiction.

    James Reasoner