Re: RARA-AVIS: Digest Number 2339

From: Marianne Macdonald (marianne.macdonald@lineone.net)
Date: 10 May 2009

    Yes, I know I only lurk here, but I'll give way to temptation just this once (it must be Sunday).

    > Mike Shayne Comic Book

    No no, not a comic book surely, but one of those extremely fashionable and popular and profitable publications which are known - to those of us in the know - as a "graphic novel"- Michael Moore and all that jazz.

    So you adopt a snooty, disbelieving tone as you say, gently and politely, SURELY, madame, you are aware of etc etc etc. <g>

    Marianne