RARA-AVIS: Re: Question for the group

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 May 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hudson <artist@...> wrote:

     With regards to Hallidayıs Michael Shayne
    > we are interested in prose coupled with new ancillary material such as
    > biographical and character essays and any and all associated published
    > artwork dealing with the character.

    Well, THE THRILLING DETECTIVE site, Kevin Burton Smith's own (I still need to update my stuff there), uses on its front page at least one of the graphics from MIKE SHAYNE MYSTERY MAGAZINE. Fair use, I'd suspect, even if anyone still claims copyright or attempted trademark to that.

    Todd Mason