Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Question for the group

From: James Reasoner (jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 06 May 2009

    I'm still on the list, but I have no idea who owns the rights to Mike Shayne. When I was writing for the magazine, the Shayne stories were always copyrighted in the name Brett Halliday. Berkley reprinted several of the novels during the late Eighties, which is the last time any of them were in print, as far as I know.

    James