Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Question for the group

From: Michael Hudson (artist@reelartstudios.com)
Date: 06 May 2009

    Thanks Jim,

    I appreciate your very thorough leads. A noted publisher on here whom I wonıt mention contacted me earlier today with all the current information on both authors.

    To clarify things a bit with regards to Pratherıs Shell Scott we are interested in comic book rights. With regards to Hallidayıs Michael Shayne we are interested in prose coupled with new ancillary material such as biographical and character essays and any and all associated published artwork dealing with the character.