Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross MacDonald Chapbook

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 29 Apr 2009

    And AddAll.com is another aggregator, which I trust more since bookfinder was bought out.
        Most online booksellers sell at multiple sites (Alibris, Amazon, & Biblio for me), so the aggregators will produce multiple listings of the same book, usually but not always at the same price. I'd explain how some of those wild price differences develop, but it's late. Joy, who doesn't own that particular book