Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross MacDonald Chapbook

From: David Wright (dwright333@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Apr 2009

    I generally find bookfinder.com a pretty good place to start, to get a general sense of the prices. They aggregate a bunch of other new & used sites.

    David Wright http://shelftalk.spl.org

                      "Que Scay-Je?"

    From: Fred Willard <fwillard@bellsouth.net> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross MacDonald Chapbook To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 3:47 AM

    I would do a search on Alibris.com.

    I see it available from $15.00 to several hundred.

    As I said, I'm not a book collector in the sense of acquiring rare and valuable books, so I can't explain the difference in price.

    If someone else has a favorite site for acquiring used HB/Noir, I'd like to her about it.

    Recent Activity

     1 New MembersVisit Your Group

    Yahoo! News Odd News You won't believe it, but it's true

    Sitebuilder Build a web site quickly & easily with Sitebuilder.

    Health Groups for people over 40 Join people who are staying in shape.
    .