Re: RARA-AVIS: Ross MacDonald Chapbook

From: Fred Willard (fwillard@bellsouth.net)
Date: 27 Apr 2009

    I paid $5.00 plus shipping.

    Bought it through Alibris from My Book Heaven, First printing. Softbound. Fine condition.

    I've seen it in the $50.00 range from a local dealer. I can't remember the exact price.

    I'm not really a collector. I have trouble reading browned out mass market and my books are all readers.

    I mostly get hard cover and/or trade paperback of books that have made an impression on me.

    For instance, just the other day got hardcovers of "The Family" by Ed Sanders and "Helter Skelter" to replace disintegrated paperbacks.