RARA-AVIS: Read the advance e-edition of PANIC ATTACK by Jason Starr for FREE May 1-May 15

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 27 Apr 2009

    Hey, if any Rara-Avis members are interested, St. Martin's Press is doing a special promotion for my next novel PANIC ATTACK. From May 1 through May 15 only you can read the advance electronic edition of PANIC ATTACK for free. That's right, they're making the entire book available. So if you've never read one of my books it's a way to check out my work, and/or it's a way to read the book before anyone else and help build the buzz. The actual hardcover book will be in stores everywhwere on August 4th. I'll post the link to the download here on May 1 or you can just go to my website www.jasonstarr.com for all the details.

    Here is the advance praise for PANIC ATTACK.

    "Panic Attack is the ultimate page turner -- a thriller that brilliantly blends psychological and physical suspense. It's rare that you get either one in a book, but Jason Starr delivers them both in spades." Michael Connelly

    "Panic Attack is that rare thing -- a novel that manages to be both flat-out terrifying and completely brilliant. Jason Starr's prose is as taut, vicious, relentless and elegant as a jewelled hand tightening around your throat. Even as it has you gasping, you can't help but appreciate the grip. If there is such a thing as the perfect thriller, Starr has just written it. The ending alone will have you breathing in paper bags for a week." Jerry Stahl

    "Fast-moving, psychologically astute, and 100 percent chilling." Andrew Gross