Re: RARA-AVIS: Nice in Nice...

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Apr 2009

    Gah, the last time I was in Nice was 1985.  There was a great hole-in-the-wall bookshop right on the coastal road.  There I found the Sphere paperback edition of Barry Fantoni's righteous piece of Chandler homage/parody/worship TIM DIME.  Took me years to dig up the sequel. Wish I could tell you anything about the shop, but I can't even recall its name. Hope your luck is good as mine was.
      John