Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Willie Garvin and Friends

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 24 Apr 2009

    Sorry but never heard that Losey was ever married to Melina Mercouri (she was married to Jules Dassin), but to Elisabeth Hawes... His son Gavrick was a big rock promoter and film producer and I had the pleasure to meet him in London UK many many years ago (83-84...)...as I understand he was 1st AD on Modesty Blaise and PM on Lindsayıs Andersonıs If...

    Montois