Re: RARA-AVIS: Toronto Crime?

From: gsp.schoo@MOT.com
Date: 24 Apr 2009

    Ah yes, that reminds me of Brad Smith (how could I forget) whose One-Eyed Jacks is set in Toronto, and All Hat is set in the horse racing community that surrounds and is focused on Toronto.

    Best, Kerry

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Guthrie" <allan@allanguthrie.co.uk> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 1:52 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Toronto Crime?

    > Seconded. Excellent writer. Here's a Noir Originals interview with
    > McFetridge conducted by Mike Knowles, another fine Canadian (Hamilton,
    > alas,
    > not Toronto) hardboiled writer:
    > http://www.allanguthrie.co.uk/pages/noir_zine/profiles/john_mcfetridge.php
    >
    > Al