RARA-AVIS: How I sold my first novel by giving it away!

From: Seth Harwood (sethharw@sethharwood.com)
Date: 21 Apr 2009

    Hey all,

    I know many of you are writers, but here's a video that I think writers AND readers will like. It's a short, 3 min, video that explains how I've been serializing my crime novels as free podcasts to build an audience, and how this process sold my first book--JACK WAKES UP, which comes out May 5th from Three Rivers Press (Random House)!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P6a6-tjqqU

    Here's my best explanation of what, specifically, I've done with podcasting and why I've found it so effective-- fast!

    Hope you enjoy it!

    Seth Harwood author of the JACK WAKES UP Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press

    Visit sethharwood.com/signedcopies to order yours today!