RARA-AVIS: PulpFest Update

From: mikechomko (chomko@enter.net)
Date: 20 Apr 2009

    There's a new post on the PulpFest website. It's sort of a convention calendar from now until the summer's big event (shameless plug). There's also something about our advertising campaign. Please stop by www.pulpfest.com and take a peak. Or better yet, join the PulpFest email list and get our updates sent right to your inbox. You can do so down at the bottom right of our homepage.

    Mike Chomko