Re: RARA-AVIS: Stark Arrives

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Apr 2009

    You're right, they're all fine work, but I think I can pick THE SEVENTH and THE SOUR LEMON SCORE as my two favorites. I like it when Parker really has to buck adversity, when the author pulls out the stops to stack the deck against him.

    From: jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Stark Arrives To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Friday, April 10, 2009, 9:41 PM

    --- In rara-avis-l@ yahoogroups. com, "J.C. Hocking" <jchocking@. ..> wrote:

    > All fine, hard-edged novels.
    > But the next book, THE SEVENTH, now that one's really worth waiting for.

    It's hard to talk about better and worse in this excellent series, but I think _The Score_ is absolutely great.

    Best,

    mrt