Re: RARA-AVIS: SANCTIFIED AND CHICKEN FRIED

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 09 Apr 2009

    Nathan, Banks's first non-series effort was his debut novel, THE BIG BLIND. GUN is an excellent 15000-word novella in Five Leaves Crime Express series.

    Here's a short review: http://sonsofspade.blogspot.com/2009/03/gun-by-ray-banks.html

    Al
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathan Cain" <IndieCrime@gmail.com> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 4:28 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: SANCTIFIED AND CHICKEN FRIED

    Have you read Gun yet? Has anyone? I'm curious, as it's Banks' first non-series effort, but I haven't picked up a copy.