RARA-AVIS: Samurai

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 Apr 2009

    Not exactly related to the recent discussion of hitmen who believe in Bushido, but while reading about the legend of the Loyal 47 Ronin, I ran across a mention of David Morrell's The Fifth Profession. Apparently the legend is mentioned in the book. The plot seemed a bit convoluted, but interesting. I've never read Morrell, but have heard good things about them. Is this book a good place to start? Mark