RE: RARA-AVIS: Book Description

From: Jim Beaver (jumblejim@prodigy.net)
Date: 03 Apr 2009

    Thanks!

    As to a wrap-up for Deadwood, all I can say is that the show couldn't be better titled in that regard. A shame.

    Jim Beaver

    From: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com [mailto:rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of davezeltserman Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 9:16 AM To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Book Description

    Jim welcome back, and good to see a celebrity book written for a change
    (when not ghostwritten) by someone who actually reads!

    Any idea if HBO is still planning a final episode of Deadwood?

    --Dave

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com <mailto:rara-avis-l%40yahoogroups.com> ,