RE: RARA-AVIS: LIFE ON MARS and MARLOWE

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 02 Apr 2009

    Apparently there were two eight episode seasons of the UK Life on Mars. As John notes, they had been playing on BBC America for some time. However, they stopped recently, just before I got BBC America. BBC America is currently running the sequel to Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes, about a female police psychologist (apparently Sam Taylor's shrink) who is sent back to 1981 after being shot and picks up with the same squad 8 years later. The first season of the Brit Life on Mars will be released in the states on July 28, the same date as the great MiddleMan -- both are already listed on Amazon. Mark

    > To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com
    > From: BaxDeal@aol.com
    > Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:29:04 -0400
    > Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: LIFE ON MARS and MARLOWE
    >

    > In a message dated 4/2/09 10:01:05 AM, mhall@berkeley.edu writes:
    >

    >> For those of us who have heard about the British series, but yet to see it,
    >> how did they diverge. Is there any word on when the British series will
    >> be released in the USA?
    >>

    > it's been playing on BBC America for years
    >
    > John Lau

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: