Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper (1966)

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Apr 2009

    I think that the full cast version of SLEEPING BEAUTY that Dick mentions in his thorough post below is a companion piece to the Harris Yulin-produced
    (with Yulin starring as Archer) full cast audiobook version of THE ZEBRA-STRIPED HEARSE, featuring a ton of well-known Hollywood actors, including Julia Tilley and Joe Pantoliano.

    They're both well worth a listen. Yulin's got the perfect voice for the mature Archer (1959 and onward).

    All the Best-

    Brian