Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper (1966)

Date: 31 Mar 2009

    Also in the 70's an NBC Monday Night at the Movies adaptation of THE UNDERGROUND MAN staring Peter Graves.

    -----Original Message----- From: Duane Spurlock <> To: Sent: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 9:09 am Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Harper (1966)

    ?JIM DOHERTY [] wrote:

    "It seems to me the producers intended to launch a series of Harper movies and if that's the case I don't know why this never happened."

    There may not have been a series, but there WAS one sequel. The 1975 release, THE DROWNING POOL, based on the second Archer novel, had Newman repeating his role.
    ? There was a brief TV series named, I think, ARCHER. Starred Brian Keith. Never saw an episode, though.
    - Duane