RARA-AVIS: Murray Sinclair?

From: Mark D. Nevins (nevins_mark@yahoo.com)
Date: 19 Mar 2009

    Can anyone tell me anything about Murray Sinclair, who has several titles in the Black Lizard line?

    I can't find anything on the internet, other than info for a Canadian judge whom I assume is not the same person. Brief reviews or opinions of his books (ONLY IN L.A. and TOUGH LUCK L.A.) would also be appreciated if anyone is up for it.

    Is Sinclair the least-famous "Black Lizard" writer?

    Thanks, Mark Nevins