RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: I've finally begun THE HOT ROCK...

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 14 Mar 2009

    No, haven't seen that one, either. I've read all of the books, but only seen a few of the movies:

    Point Blank, with Lee Marvin (in a bit of synchrony, the star of M Squad), which I thought was great

    Payback, with Mel Gibson, which I really disliked, but I have yet to watch the director's cut

    Full Contact, with Chow Yun Fat, which I really liked, although I didn't realize it had the same plot as The Hunter until I saw it listed on Trent's site

    Bittersweet, with Angie Everhart, which was watchable in a trashy straight to video kind of way

    All of the above are based on The Hunter. I also really liked Robert Duvall in The Outfit.

    I think that's all the Parker movies I've seen.