Re: RARA-AVIS: Bacon

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 13 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/13/09 6:52:41 AM, kvnsmith@sbcglobal.net writes:

    > In Canada, bacon is bacon, back bacon is back bacon and salt pork is
    > salt pork.  Then again, Montreal steak spice, which I see all the time
    > down in the States, is actually a pretty good approximation of the
    > seasonings used in Montreal brasseries, pubs and delis.

    I tried something in Quebec called peameal bacon, not sure of the spelling. goddawful stuff

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)