Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Canadian Question: DaVincis Inquest -- The Horsemen

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 09 Mar 2009

    I gree Jim...I have heard that several times in all my years around Windsor/Detroit...the Horsemen were (like) the Feds...in Canada I even think there is a reference to them in that fashion in the dialog of Missouri Breaks... I also heard it in reference to the Canadian police force that gangs had to avoid during the extensive liquor trade during prohibition between Us and Canada, especially around Detroit... Montois