RARA-AVIS: Hammett Podcast UP!

From: Seth Harwood (sethharw@sethharwood.com)
Date: 09 Mar 2009

    That's right, Rare Birds,

    I just posted my reading of Dashiell Hammett's First Short Story on the CrimeWAV today! No, the first story he ever wrote! Really. With many thanks to Vince Emery and the Literary Property Trust of Dashiell Hammett.

    You can listen here for free: Direct Link to Download Episode 28: "The Barber and His Wife" by Dashiell Hammett

    Yours,

    Seth Harwood author of the JACK WAKES UP Coming May 5, 2009 from Three Rivers Press

    Join the nation at sethharwood.com, become a Palms Daddy/Momma!