Re: RARA-AVIS: HAND and KISS

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 07 Mar 2009

    For those of you who might be fans of Nick Cave and Bad Seeds (needless to say I am, and I have seen them live at least fifteen times from Ny to Dtw, to Chicago - at late as last october) ...what is the connection between the book and the song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUlgN__Jrxk) from the Let Love In album (94 I think)....???

    Thanks for the info...I know the song very well but I havenšt read the book...

    Montois...

    PS: several artist