Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Taylor Series as example of spam-trapped message_problem

From: E. Borgers (webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 05 Mar 2009

    (I send this message to R-A, with cc foxbrick, from two of my addresses, so you can check the problem-  from gmail  and yahoo.fr)

    Thanks for your concern.

    Something is really rotten in the Yahoo system for managing the Groups !

    Just to let you know, my  Gmail address was subscribed very recently in order to have a “fresh” start with R-A… Well it did not better after a few weeks, as you know.

     My first address made it for years, years and years as it was used *from day one of R-A* (freeweb@rocketmail.com) and is still working fine. Except for your Group!

    Then I switched to my current address (webeurop@yahoo.fr) which worked quite for a long time as well with RA, until recently when I finally switched to Gmail.

    Irony: I still receive all the RA messages in the three boxes, but sending to R-A seems to never work whatever address of mine is used for it.

    Maybe there is a way to impose YOUR choice to the automatic (?)spam rules used by Yahoo

    Very annoying and discouraging.

    Let me know if you find a solution.

    E.Borgers

    Polar  Noir

    --- En date de : Lun 2.3.09, foxbrick <foxbrick@yahoo.com> a écrit : De: foxbrick <foxbrick@yahoo.com> Objet: Re: RARA-AVIS: Jack Taylor Series as example of spam-trapped message
    À: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Lundi 2 Mars 2009, 17h47

                --- In rara-avis-l@ yahoogroups. com, "E.H. Borgers" <ehborg@....> wrote:

    > (I also copy this to Mr T., as the mysteries of the deep group

    mailboxes

    > still are threatening my messages)

    Well, Etienne, it seems that most (all?) of your messages are still

    being trapped as spam...and not yours alone, as the next two on the

    list, from "Crimefix" (sorry, J., I'm not taking the time at the

    moment to look up your name...you might consider always signing your

    name for just this reason), and Kent Morgan, were also trapped

    as "spam"...perhaps in part because they had Yahoo or Yahoo-style ads

    at their end. Yes, this makes no sense. I'll continue digging them

    our of the spam trap and please let Mario and me know if any of your

    messages (or anyone else's, for that matter) aren't popping up at all.

    Todd Mason